It’s FUN Friday so I thought I’d change it up a bit and save my GREAT post on money and weight for Monday…..I stole this from a new fave blog of mine…How Sweet It Is. It’s so hard to top her answers though! I almost didn’t try!
Four TV shows I watch:
- Boardwalk Empire…LOVE!
- Brothers & Sisters….LOVE & own all seasons!
- Oprah [sorry people, I watch the show]
- Nate Berkus Show…new LOVE! So inspiring!
Four things I’m passionate about:
- People – love, friendship, relationships, family.
- Health – take care of your body so you can live your life.
- “be who you admire” – live the life you dreamed, be the person you keep admiring
- Learning – I learn every day. I love to learn. I love to read.
Four words/phrases I use a lot:
- I love you.
- Hunny bunny. [talking too my hubby]
- [According to my hubby] I have to eat…NOW. [pregnancy]
- [According to my hubby] I don’t feel good. [pregnancy] 🙁
Four things I’ve learned from the past:
- There are different friends for different purposes in our lives.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Some things never change and some things will never be the same.
- Worrying changes nothing and is a waste of energy.
Four places I would like to go:
- Northeast – Manhattan, Boston, the place I was born in MD, RI, Washington DC
- back to Europe – Paris, Italy, Norway, etc. All of it! [PIC TO THE RIGHT is of styleberry & myself in Germany in 2008]
- back in time (stole that one from How Sweet It Is)
- Heaven (stole that one too)
Four things I did yesterday:
- Got my hair trimmed & flat ironed by my wonderful hairdresser. [PIC TO THE RIGHT of my awesome hairdresser after she straightened my hair!]
- Worked all day.
- Market research for the new FITori store…opening soon!
Four things I am looking forward to:
- Becoming a mother.
- Moving back to the Midwest – sooner or later…someday.
- Watching my business start and grow soon!
- Watching my life unfold. 🙂
Four things I love about winter:
- Freshly fallen snow, first thing in the morning.
- Fires in the fireplace
- Hot cocoa after a long day of playing in the snow
- Skiing, sledding, snowmen, toddlers in snowsuits all bundled up [makes me laugh]
We got snow here in the South last February 2010! It was crazy! I took pics of the house for a real estate ad some day!
AND, the pics at the top are of me and my mom in Maryland.
Post links below from your blog if you add this OR just pick a category and give me your list!!!! I can’t wait to read!!!